Club Z! has their own unique and effect study skill program called Learning Built to Last ™. This system targets the different learning style and habits of students. The Learning Built to Last Program ™ diagnoses the student’s needs and builds a customized system matched to the individual student.
The Study Skills Diagnostic Test:
This identifies 11 different academic tools necessary for academic success and points out areas for improvement.
The Learning Built to Last ™ program helps students that:
- Struggle with many topics
- Have weak subjects or gaps in learning
- Are juggling extra-curricular activities with academics
- Have ADD or ADHD or other learning disabilities
- Are stressed, disorganized or those that tend to procrastinate
- Perform well but are looking to reach the next level
- Desire honor or advanced courses
The Learning Style Diagnostic Test:
This determines the student’s natural method of learning so that they can better incorporate new skills and knowledge.
Club Z! tutors offer students new and improved study methods, all in a fun and relaxing environment. This program teaches students how to get more from every study session.
Learning Built to Last ™ helps each student understand their own learning style. This reduces study frustration and builds long lasting academic skills that will help them throughout their academic career!